18th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graphs, Combinatorics and Algorithms
May 13-15, 2018, University of Haifa, Israel
Room 570, 5th Floor,
- Keren Censor-Hillel (Technion, Israel)
Distributed Computing under Bandwidth Restrictions
- Pavol Hell (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
Generalizations of Interval Graphs
- Robert Krauthgamer (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
On Sketching Quadratic Forms (and Graph Cuts)
- Leo Liberti (Ecole Polytechnique, LIX CNRS, France)
Distance Geometry in Data Science
- Deepak Rajendraprasad (ITT Palakkad, India)
Track number of line graphs
- Dror Rawitz (Bar-Ilan University, Israel)
"You're Fired!": Online Set Selection with Dismissals
- Oren Weimann (University of Haifa, Israel)
Voronoi Diagrams for Planar Graphs
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Caesarea Rothschild Institute at the University of Haifa announces its CALL FOR PAPERS for contributed talks for our 18th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graph Theory, Combinatorics, and Algorithms
Deadline for submission is April 13, 2018.
The workshop emphasizes the diversity of the use of combinatorial algorithms and graph theory in application areas. Examples of such areas of interest include:
- Randomized Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Internet Congestion and Patterns
- Computational Biology
- Applied Combinatorics
- Web Applications
- Geometric Graphs and Computation
- Graph Theoretic Models
The workshop is non-archival and has no proceedings; accepted abstracts will be available online. Papers that have been accepted to recent top international conferences are particularly welcome, and should be so indicated in the submission.
Please submit abstracts (1-2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to get an early notification for your submission, for planning your travel etc., we will try our best to provide it. In this case, please make the submission of the abstract sufficiently early, along with a request for an early notification.
The registration site will open shortly after Pesach.
Please visit: Registration Form
- Submission Deadline: April 13, 2018
- Notification: April 25, 2018
- Workshop: May 13-15, 2018
Notice: Participants may be interested to also attend The 3-rd International Workshop "Geometric Structures and Interdisciplinary Applications" to take place May 9-12, 2018 the week before the Haifa Graph Workshop.