20th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graphs, Combinatorics and Algorithms
June 7-9, 2020, University of Haifa, Israel
Caesarea Rothschild Institute
Room 570, 5th Floor, Education Building
- Claudson Bornstein (The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Moran Feldman (University of Haifa, Israel)
- Merav Parter (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Deepak Rajendraprasad (IIT Palakkad, India)
- Ignasi Sau (LIRMM, University of Montpellier, France)
- Shakhar Smorodinsky (Ben Gurion University, Israel)
- Meirav Zehavi (Ben Gurion University, Israel)
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Caesarea Rothschild Institute at the University of Haifa announces its CALL FOR PAPERS for contributed talks for our 20th Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graph Theory, Combinatorics, and Algorithms.
Deadline for submission is April 27, 2020. Notification: May 7, 2020
Note: For early submissions needing "early decision" in March/April to arrange air travel or other pre-planning, please contact the Program Chairs.
The workshop emphasizes the diversity of the use of combinatorial algorithms and graph theory in application areas. Examples of such areas of interest include:
- Randomized Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Internet Congestion and Patterns
- Computational Biology
- Applied Combinatorics
- Web Applications
- Geometric Graphs and Computation
- Graph Theoretic Models
The workshop is non-archival and has no proceedings; accepted abstracts will be available online. Papers that have been accepted to recent top international conferences are particularly welcome, and should be so indicated in the submission.
Please send abstracts (1-2 pages) by e-mail to HaifaGraphWorkshop@gmail.com
If you wish to get an early notification for your submission, for planning your travel etc., we will try our best to provide it. In this case, please make the submission of the abstract sufficiently early, along with a request for an early notification.
- Submission Deadline: April 27, 2020
- Notification: May 7, 2020
- Workshop: June 7-9, 2020